You will code, build, and execute two programs requiring arrays and strings.
First program (Video Game Player Program): Determine the average score for a group of players and then determine who scored below average.
Second program (Pig Latin): Convert words in a phrase to pig latin.
1. Be able to explain the need for arrays in a program.
2. Be able to determine the appropriate array data type to use in a given program.
3. Be able to write a program that implements arrays.
4. Be able to explain the way memory is allocated for arrays in a program.
5. Be able to explain the fact that arrays are objects in C++.
6. Be able to write a program that implements strings.