class project

hi ,
i have a project to be done in 2 days .. i understood everything except one point
first this is the project
"Problem Description:
The General Distribution Center has a Name, and two kinds of customers: Factories that offering the products and Individual customers who are looking for products.
For each Individual customer a customer ID, a Name, an Address, and a Phone Number must be stored. Each Factory customer has a customer ID, a Name, and an address. Factories advertise production line that consist of a product ID, a product Name, a product Price, Special offer that is a special price for wholesale orders and the Date of availability of the product. Factories can Create, Modify, and Delete product.
The General Distribution Center stores the customers in an array and can Create, Modify, and Delete customer.
Task A
Create two classes: Individual class and Factory class. Each class should contain both default and parameterized constructor, set/get methods for each attribute, and a method to print their details."

what i wanna ask about is ,How to represent the product lines ? in array or as an attribute ? and how to print it ? please help me i don't have much time :(
Cheers,
Rawan
The product lines sound like they should be a linked list of product items attached to each Factory object.

I'm really sorry but can you explain more ? or Is there any other way ? i didn't study the linked list yet i can't use it :(
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.