Clearing a Certain Section of the Screen

Hello. I want to have my program only clear a section of the lines displayed on screen. For example if:
Welcome. Enter Blah Blah: (cin)
Choose a mode: (cin)
(etc...)
Clear above lines (for example) 1 and 2?: (cin)
//now I want the program to do that. How? 

Overall, I want to be able to system ("cls") only certain lines. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Why are you using the console for this?
What do you mean LB?
Why are you using the console when you want to have fine-grained control over what is displayed?
I want to know the code to be able to delete certain lines based on what the user inputs.
It is different for different operating systems. It's also generally really complex and annoying, compared to simply creating a graphical application.
Thank you for telling me nothing about the code. Couold you please give an example for me to work off of. You have sadi nothing about the actual code, only about how the code is different for different OS's and asking why I would want to use it.
I'm not trying to be rude or unhelpful, I'm just trying to point out that this is in no way simple. It's so annoyingly complex that I don't know what the code is off the top of my head. Have you tried googling it?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.