plz help,i'm beginer in c++

Hello!, Can you help me, with some of these tasks plz

Task 1 . Create a program that will define a function named divr that takes two parameters x and
y and returns x ​​% y if x is greater than y and x / y if y is greater than x . For example , if
given numbers 9 and 4 , divr will return the value 1 .
Task 2 . To write a program in C + + you will realize the amount of three-digit numbers to , by
Exploiting a function with the return type named shuma_specifik . The same function be used
for finding the four-digit numbers following pairs of the same program . Warning: There is only one
feature that we call the first of the main accounts it would amount to three-digit numbers , while in
second call amount of four-digit numbers pairs.
Task 3 . To write a program in C + + that will calculate the average of the two values ​​of the vector MESTI
if the vector is the size pair (for example, 4 or 6) through a vlera_mesat_mestit function .
Task 4 . To write a program in C + + that makes the production of matrix vector through a function
Production , meanwhile, through a print function prints the values ​​of the members of the resulting matrix .
Firstly, this should go to "beginners", if you are beginner, right? :)
Secondly, we don't do your homework. Try approaching it by yourself, and if you encounter any problem - ask about this specific problem.

Cheers!
Seriously? Does nobody read a forums rules before posing things like this?

Also I do believe it is heavily frowned upon just posting homework assignments such as this. And I think they may be something in the forums rules about posting "Please help. [Loads of code/garbage/tasks]"

Here's my advice.
1) Go read the forum rules.
2) Get off the forum and go back to your work.
3) Read about the following:
declaring and defining functions;
simple variable arithmetic;
basic program flow and function calling;
4) Think about what each step of the task is asking you to do and use the basic knowledge acquired to knock up a basic standard program structure
5) Add in the functions and setup the bodies to do your required tasks (remember the think about what questions are asking)

If you are genuinely still clueless after this go to the "Beginners" section and ask us about a particular area what you're struggling to understand so we can aid your learning rather than doing work for you.
SatsumaBenji + 1
Thanks a lot for the advices. I am going through problems, by bearing them.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.