separate macro and define's

I am looking at some source code for a project and before some (not all) of the functions there is a
#SEPARATE
What is this used for? What is the functionality of adding this?
Also, This is not a console program, but code for a PIC.

Also while trying to compile this code, there is a few errors I get and I know this has been compiled before and is working code, yet with my compiler it won't compile, how would this even compile?

#define 1    125
#define 2    130
#define 3    145 

and...

#define    DO_SOMETHING;      {  func1( 10 ); func2(); func3(  true ); }
#define    DO_SOMETHING_ELSE; {  func1( 20 ); func2(); func3( false ); } 

I didn't think you could use a define in this way. Should I just simply convert these to void functions to get it to compile and work or am I missing something?

-- The only problem I see is having to find every instance of these defines that are defined improperly and replace it with the function version of it. Unless there's a reason why it would be done this way.
Last edited on
I've never seen #SEPARATE. I don't think it's standard. If it compiles, it must be a compiler extension.
The second snippet is the most horrible thing I've seen yet. It's an abomination if it does compile.
As for the third, yeah, converting to void functions may be for the best.
I've never worked with PIC programs before -- only console, so i'm out of my comfort zone. While trying to compile this code I'm getting a lot of syntax errors, which some seem pretty standard.

#use fast_io(A)
#use fast_io(B)
#use fast_io(C) 

as well as

int32 some_variable;

This second snippet will compile fine if it's declared a value,

int32 some_variable = 0;
#use is not standard.

int32 is also not standard, so I don't understand why it compiles simply by initializing the variable.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.