PIC programming

Where can I get some resources for programming PIC's. More hardware related then anything. I've done console programming for a while now, but I am looking to get into some programming with pic's and stand alone units.

I've taken a look at some code and most of it has to do with fuse's, clock, ports, serial, etc.
It would be a good idea to learn assembly, I have not done much pic programming, but of the little I have done I have used a company called microchip, they make decent chips for this kind of stuff.
microchip seems to be THE company for pic programming. I have their compiler and am using it for the project I am working with, and have access to the hardware they make for programming pic's at the place I work.

We are using C language for the pic programming, but sections of the code is stuff I've never seen before, fuses', clock, ports, etc. "0x58"
they had to add on their own libraries in order to make it so you could use C instead of assembly. As a matter of curiousity, what pic are you using?
We use quite a few pic's in the projects we have, the one I am currently using for this project is a 18F2520
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.