Program on Classes

Please help me with this program!!!! I have been getting A's on all my other programs and I don't understand this one at all. HOW DO I DO THIS PLEASE

Overview

For this assignment, implement and use the methods for a class called Seller that represents information about a salesperson.

The Seller class

Use the following class definition:
class Seller
{
public:
Seller();
Seller( char [], char[], char [], double );

void print();

void setFirstName( char [] );
void setLastName( char [] );
void setID( char [] );
void setSalesTotal( double );

double getSalesTotal();

private:
char firstName[20];
char lastName[30];
char ID[7];
double salesTotal;
};

Data Members

The data members for the class are:

•firstName this holds the Seller's first name

•lastName this holds the Seller's last name

•ID this holds the Seller's id number

•salesTotal this holds the Seller's sales total

Constructors

This class has two constructors. The default constructor (the one that takes no arguments) should call the various set methods to initialize the first and last names to "None", the seller ID to "ZZZ000", and the sales total to 0.

The other constructor for the class should initialize the data members using the passed in arguments. It takes 4 arguments: a character array with a Seller's first name, a character array with a Seller's last name, a character array with a Seller's id number, and a double that holds the Seller's sales total. As with the previous constructor, the data members should be initialized by calling the various set methods.
I have been getting A's on all my other programs
means C++ programs then I am surprised that you haven't written any constructors/functions yet.
Also, in this case the program given in the description itself is almost complete you just have to add bodies to the functions as described.
This task is pretty simple it just asking you to put data about a person and have given the definitions you should use

What part don't you understand
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.