I need help for a C++ program

closed account (L8Aqko23)
I have a coursework to pass a lecture. There's more than 3 years that I didnt program anything (and 3 years before I was using Java, not C++) and I have to do this project in 10 days. Im working and studying and there's not much time to study for this lecture. I'll never use programmin in my work life and in my other lectures, so I just need to pass this lecture. Is there anybody can help me to pass this lecture.

CourseWork is this :

Develop a simple class Person that contains three data members: name of the person (string), number of sisters (int) and the names of the sisters (possibly several strings).
The class consists of:

o A constructor to initialize fields of the class.
o Methods to "get" the fields.

We will represent different types of person:

o a employee
o a manager

For these employees and manager, we'll store data, like their:

o pay rate

The class consists of:

o A constructor to initialize fields of the class.
o Methods to "get" the fields.
o A method to calculate the employee's pay (given the number of hours worked).

Is it possible to write this in C++ and give me the source code?
If you give it a try yourself and post your code here if you run into problems, someone here can help.
Then I need to learn C++ from beginning. If I could know C++ a little bit, I would give it a try, they all OOP they're similar but sytax is different. and C++ is not an easy language that I've heard. Anyways, thats because im looking for a help, cuz time is really short to sit down and study for a new language.
Alas, you are asking people to do work for you for which you are not qualified. I am very sorry if it truly will in no other way impact your life (or anyone else's), but you are unlikely to get help for this here.

Try the jobs forum, or hiring someone in your class to cheat for you.
@Duoas Sorry but your answer's are classic mother answers "do it or you wont learn". I wont ask anybody to work for me. If it would be Java, I would do this program in 2 mins. Working for somebody for 2 mins in front of the computer is something that we always do. I wont ask you to write me program for 500 page. This is a really easy one, I know this because I can write it in 2 mins in Java. So it should be similar for C++ if you know tha syntax.

By the way, if you want money, give me your paypal and after you wrote the code I can send you some via paypal. Tell your needs clearly.
Last edited on
Sorry. You'd get help if you were willing to put forth some effort of your own to pass your class.
If I would really think that c++ would help me in my future life I would work for it. But I'm studying sales management and I dont have to know C++ in my whole life. Its a stupid cirriculum they gave me.
You are disagreeing with the people who know enough to have created the curriculum you wish to learn for your chosen profession.

If you could do it easily in Java, it would only take you a couple of hours (that includes a read through our simple tutorial) to do it yourself.

You're trying to learn an industry where computers are pivotal to your profession. Knowing a little inter-disciplinary programming in C-related languages is not just a side job -- its pivotal. The future of business is knowing some C/C++/Java/C#/etc. Those are the languages of business. How are you going to work in an environment when you are ignorant of its central technology? Just because you won't be churning out code every day...

Sorry those are sour apples, man.
I see this thread turned out well :)

KralMurat wrote:
If I would really think that c++ would help me in my future life I would work for it. But I'm studying sales management and I dont have to know C++ in my whole life. Its a stupid cirriculum [sic] they gave me.

There's the attitude of success! You have a very bright future as long as you keep that mindset.

KralMurat is feeling the love :)
Yeah... I don't think we need to abuse him...
@ Duoas I agree
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.