Indefinite User Input Loop

In short, I'm trying to make a CLI for a project that can take multiple user inputs add I don't exactly know what I'm doing. I'm able to get cin to take one user input, but that's all I'm sure about.
Whats the problem to be solved? If you dont make yourself clear we cant help you
I just don't know exactly how to implement them and I need all the advice I can get. I know I'm not being very helpful but tutorials for this kind of stuff are hard to come by and I never learned this in school.
Well, you are too generic... What is the input like? More values on the same line, like

1 2 3 a b c

or more values typed one after the other, like

1 [enter] 2 [enter] ...

or something different?

Please provide as many details as you can. Maybe an example of what you expect from the program...
It's the latter.
Ok, and what problem do you encounter?
Doesn't

cout << [question]
cin >> [answer]
cout << [question]
cin >> [answer]

work?
I'll tell you whether or not that works after I solve another problem. I've been using IDEone and it seems troublesome when it comes to I/O.
You should definitely move to a real IDE! For example you can try Code::Blocks or, if you are on Linux, you can just use the terminal.
Oh I use proper IDEs. I was just using IDEone for unit testing and developing coding conventions.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.