Displaying max min ave temperature

I am given two month's data (Max, Min, Ave) for every day in that month.
The task is to display all 3 of that data for any selected day in that 2 months.

any idea how to go about doing this? thank you so much. im new to c++ and this website :)
1). Create a type called Temperature, it should have 3 data members: max, min, and average
2). Create a type called Date, it should have the following members: day, month (hint: use an enumeration), year, and temperature. Make sure to add an invariant in the constructor to make sure that you can't have invalid dates, for example 31st of April, 2015
3). Create a container for each month that you need and initialize it with the data you have.

Note:
When solving a problem always try to break it down into manageable chunks and try to solve those chunks individually and combine the solution of all of the chunks to form the main solution to the problem that you are solving.
Last edited on
Could you show me the programme skeleton? im really confused! haha thanks everyone :D
That's your job. Follow the steps I wrote above and when you get stuck somewhere post the code you have so for and explain where exactly you are stuck.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.