Eclipse error boost-filesystem

Hi,

I have problems when try to compile with eclipse + boost windows32, think what eclipse is not configured correctly.

**** Build of configuration Default for project cc94-cc94 ****

**** Internal Builder is used for build               ****
****  WARNING: The "Default" Configuration may not build  ****
****  because it uses the "cdt.managedbuild.toolchain.gnu.mingw.base"  ****
****  tool-chain that is unsupported on this system.  ****

****  Attempting to build...  **** 

g++ -std=c++11 -LC:\boost 1_57_0\stage\lib -occ94-cc94 src\unmadspack.o src\test_format.o src\lodepng\lodepng.o
src\unmadspack.o: In function `convert':
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:852: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:852: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
src\unmadspack.o: In function `exists':
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:404: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:844: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:844: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::string&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
src\unmadspack.o: In function `operator/':
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:695: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::operator/=(boost::filesystem::path const&)'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:836: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:836: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
C:/boost 1_57_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:844: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'

I have read in the forum that the solution would be to add the line -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem and libboost_regex-mgw49-mt-1_57 in C / C ++ Build | Settings | MinGW C ++ Linker | Libraries but when I add shows this error:

**** Build of configuration Default for project cc94-cc94 ****

**** Internal Builder is used for build               ****
****  WARNING: The "Default" Configuration may not build  ****
****  because it uses the "cdt.managedbuild.toolchain.gnu.mingw.base"  ****
****  tool-chain that is unsupported on this system.  ****

****  Attempting to build...  **** 

g++ -LC:\boost 1_57_0\stage\lib -occ94-cc94 src\unmadspack.o src\test_format.o src\lodepng\lodepng.o -llibboost_regex-mgw49-mt-1_57
C:/Archivos de programa/mingw-w64/i686-4.9.2-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev1/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.9.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -llibboost_regex-mgw49-mt-1_57
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Build error occurred, build is stopped
Time consumed: 625  ms.  

These are pictures of my setup for eclipse.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/raulpuro/Dibujo_zpsace1aa65.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/raulpuro/Dibujo2_zps7bf27d6b.jpg
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/raulpuro/Dibujo_zps19df749d.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Greetings.
Last edited on
Hi,

I have read several posts and all indicate that the solution is to build boost and add the line libboost_regex-mgw49-mt-1_57, but I still do not know why eclipse not find the libboost_regex-mgw49-mt-1_57 file.

If anyone has any idea what I'm doing wrong, please comment on it.

Greetings
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.