Project Ideas for C++ File Handling

I know there isn't much you can do with basic File Handling in C++. I've worked on some small projects like banking, (Shopping) Employers & Product data Management, etc. But these doesn't looks good on resume. Please suggest me some nice project ideas for c++ File handling, that will look good on resume.
@codekiddy thanks for the link, They were very helpful. But Those link has general Programming Projects ideas, I need project ideas specifically for File Handling.
Well you can pull one of the project ideas from above link and implement file handling into them, such as encrypting and decrypting a file with various methods.

Are you saying your project would consist only of file handling and nothing more?
For some project to look good on resume it should do all sorts of things needed in range of it's purpose, not just open and close a file.
It should be enough complex and well written, and also the code it self should be "readable" until some extent.
@codekiddy, I think shopping cart projects are very common. How about the banking project that I've mentioned above. I can improve it by adding extra features. We can maintain customer information in one file and accounting in other. We can provide some basic operations on accoutn like crediting and debiting money from account. Can you suggest some other features.
Google is best friend...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.