Trouble Getting Motivated

I remember the one thing that I was always told when I started learning to program was to have a goal.
With several languages, I've achieved quite a bit - ranging from an audio MP3 playing application to a completely new web browser of my own doing.
I'm young, and I want to get into computer science as a college major when I'm of age but I'm having difficulties with my motivation to continue this. I don't mind being told what to do. What to make, what to create - because at the end of the day, I'm free to do what I want.

The only difference is that I can get paid for it in a few years.

Google hasn't been very kind to me, and I was wondering if anyone knew of certain websites or pieces of software designed to sharpen and maintain your programming skills. An example being that once a day you log into whatever it is, it gives you an assignment (like a professor) where the software you create to fit the requirements are then looked over by a professional.

Preferably free.
Maybe https://www.hackerearth.com/ ? There are challenges, Live challenges and upcomming challenges etc, for all level of programming, where you have a certain time and all that good stuff, you can compare your programs to others who have done them etc.

There are other websites like this but this is the one that comes to mind for now.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.