Need Help With Something I Am Working On

Okay so I play this game and there are pay sites that sell hacks and make a killing off of it, but I unearthed a hack that no pay site offers, and I have only seen it been used once for as long as I can remember, so it seems to me that only people experienced in programming are capable of reviving this hack, and I have a little experience programming as I am in college right now majoring in programming but I am only in basic c++ right now. I was wondering if anyone could help me revive this hack, I will post the persons post that gave out their source code and then I'll explain what I need help with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The zip includes the GPL'd source code along with a compiled binary. The source code is generously commented. The code calls a function within the game to kill a player. The hack does not have a menu so it uses speech to read killer / victim names (it is recommended that you turn your in game sound down a little bit.) If you have an undetected directx hook you can easily draw the names on the screen, just loop through the indices and draw to screen. You can comment the #define SPEECH line if you dislike speech. Note that if you have SPEECH defined then you will have to have the SAPI (Microsoft Speech API) installed. I don't know if I properly uploaded the zip file to the forum but I guess I will see in a little bit.

Shoutouts:
Dark (fuck jek), Tyrant (fuck jek), jek (the bitch who never plays hon), snarfsnarf (pass da cheats men), pilfuh (first job )

UC-Downloads - Multiplayer Game Hacking and Cheat Downloads - USF Kill Hack + Src

-Numpad4 decreases the victim user index
-Numpad6 increases the victim user index
-Numpad2 decreases the killer user index
-Numpad8 increases the killer user index
-F2 forces killer to kill the selected victim
-Numpad1 forces all players to suicide

Notes:
-If you have a player selected as a victim or killer that has left the game, F2 will have no effect until both victim and killers are valid players -Any errors are logged to Log.txt next to your soldierfront.exe
-If there is no log.txt then you probably did not inject it properly, you will either see "Successfully created kill hack thread" or "Failed to create kill hack thread" every time you inject
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, I have this old source code, and it came with the .dll of the old hack, but it is detected, I need to know what I have to do to make it undetected and be able to use this hack again. The game I am hacking is called soldier front. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Anybody have any advice or tips or anything?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.