Tips?

Hello,
I've a question: I'm doing a project that permit to book a table in a certain restaurant. I have 4 classes: one final_user that is the main class; derived from this there are: client, restaurateur and administrator. My professor said that I have to implement also multiple inheritance but I don't know which connection could exist between 2 of these classes: client, restaurateur and administrator. Do you have some advices? Thanks in advance

class final_user {
private:
	finale_user *U;
	int aceess(int D);
protected:
	int id;
	char username[15];
	char pw[10];
	char user_type;
	char name[MAX_CREDENZIALI];
	char surname[MAX_CREDENZIALI];
public:
	final_user();
	final_user(const final_user &X); 
	final_user(int K);
	char get_user_type();
	virtual void checkPrenotations(){};

If you want I can add also the other three classes
Last edited on
restaurateur can be an administrator too.
Adding the other classes would be nice.

But it sounds like you can have a base class (user) which has all the common methods and attributes e.g. id, username, pw, user_type, char get_user_type(), etc.
Then extending the base for the different connection functionality
restaurateur can be an administrator too.
in the programm they are completely different. I know that is difficult to explain what I need but I'm searching a connection between ( for expample) restaurater and client ( that derived from final_user) that permit me to create a new class ( so I realize multiple inheritance that I have necessarly to include because my professor expect to use) that do something. Obviously can be added also an other class ( derived from final user) and combine it with client, restaurater or admin) which permit what I said in the first lines of this post.
The major problem is that it seems a forcing but I'm oblige to implement it otherwise the professor has one reason to reject me and I would avoid gladly.
in the programm they are completely different
That is why you might need another class which allows restaurateur to perform administrative duties.

This is the point of MI: to allow single entity to be two completely different thing at once.

At least restaurateur + administrator makes more sense than any one of those + client.
I make a try with a thing, however I really appreciate your care for my problem :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.