help me please...

Hello everyone good forums,
C figures through a file, letters or characters that consist of symbols such as 8 precious 8 valuable pulled another file to reprint necessary.program's algorithm set up my little act as I, but I can not do its part to take to pull series of 8 .
I bought a one of the first 8 characters of the desktop txt say mixed [0] I threw a.2.I put 8 characters took my mixed [1] to create in this way until the end of the file 8 valuable series, then them that another bi file alt to reprint necessary.I wrire program, the screen 8 valuable'm printing one under 8 valuable but series I wrote a check for screen It writes different things.
Deputy may happen already thanks
#include <stdio.h>
#include <conio.h>
int main ()
{FILE * file1; char mixed [1000] [8]; int i = 0, j = 0;
file1 = fopen ("deneme.txt", "r");
if (file1! = NULL)
{while (! feof (file1))
{
fgets (hash [i], 9, file1);
printf ("% s \ n", mixed [i]);
i ++;
}
for (j = 0; j <i, j ++) // this line and the bottom line is I made to check the accuracy of mixed series
printf ("% s \ n", & mixed [j]);
}

else
printf ("File not found");

fclose (file1);
}
__
Last edited on
Please Use Code Tags! It makes it easier to read for everyone helping.
http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/jEywvCM9/
I have read and reread what you have said, and I still don't understand a word. Please explain it clearly for us to be of as much help to you as we can be.
Despite my lack of knowledge about the question, I have made some changes to the code to fix some errors.
#include <stdio.h>
#include <conio.h>
int main ()
{FILE* file1; char mixed [1000] [8]; int i = 0, j = 0; char* hash[9];
file1 = fopen ("deneme.txt", "r");
if (file1!= NULL)
{while (! feof (file1))
{
fgets (hash[i], 9, file1);
printf ("% s \ n", mixed [i]);
i ++;
}
for (j = 0; j < i; j++) // this line and the bottom line is I made to check the accuracy of mixed series
printf ("% s \ n", & mixed [j]);
}

else
printf ("File not found");

fclose (file1);
}
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.