need help ASAP in packing my program

Hey , i wrote a program in C++ , i want to send my program to my friend and he dont have visual studio on his computer
when i sent him the EXE file it asked for few DLL's
i used the program "dependency walker" to check which DLLs it need to run
it wrote me i need:
winmm.dll
kernel32.dll
user32.dll
msvcp140d.dll
vcruntime140d.dll
ucrtbased.dll
after i copy all of them from my pc i sent him the exe file + all the dlls and when he tried to run the application it says:
"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"
also the "dependency walker" showed me this log
"Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module."
after i scanned my EXE files.

so i dont know what to do , how do i fix it.
and if u have another way to sent visual studio 2015 program to another PC please help me !!
i need it ASAP if u can!

pictures:
application error - http://imgur.com/ycNZob8
dependency walker results - http://imgur.com/I2uYZW2
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
depends should tell you what it needs. Plus, you can run depends on each of those components yourself on your computers and find out what they are.

Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
What OS is your computer running and what is your friend's computer running?
kbw first of all tnx for answering.
now im using win10 and my friend using win7 also tried it on win8 and same results.
i did run the dependency walker on my PC my friend PC and my laptop and same results on all of the computers
all of them tells me i need the same DLL and the same errors.
even when i try to scan with dependency walker my orignial file from my visual studio project its say missing file but the program works just fine on my PC

do u have anymore information that i can use in.
and maybe u have different method of sending VS compiled project to another PC that dont have VS or miscrosoft redistributed files?
It's difficult to say any more as I don't know what your program is using or how it's built. The images you posted links to are too small.
Okay i found something who fixed the issue
i reply cause u helped me so i want to let u know if u will have the same problem in the feature

i did this:

Project -> "ProjectName" properties -> c/c++ -> Code Generation - > runtime library -> changed it to (/MTd)

but youll need to know that if your project is on CMD (console) u will need to adjust the screen size cause on other PC with different screens it will shown differently
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.