Any one can help me in this problem please :(

c++ programming

Problem :
a common programming task is computing statistics of a set of numbers (array of integers). A statistic is solution a number that summarizes some property of a set of data. common statistics include the mean (also known as the average). the standard deviation (which tells how spread out the data are from the mean). as well as the sum of the items in the dataset and the number of item in the dataset.

write a class called statcalc that is used to compute these statistics. statcalc define array of integers of size 10 as attribute called dataset and provides the following methods:

* constructor: initialize all elements in the array of integers in to zero.

* enter(int *Ar): insert values in to the dataset, you need to create an array in the main program, set it's values and pass this array to the function, inside the function you need to copy the content of the dataset.

* print(): print the content of the dataset.

* getsum(): is a function that returns the sum of all the items in the dataset.

* getmean(): is a function that returns the average of all the items in the dataset.

* getstandardDeviation(): is a function that returns the standard deviation of the item in the dataset.

* method should return the largest number of all the items in the dataset.

*getmin(): should return the smallest number of all the items in the dataset.

Create a test program that create a statcalc object. to test the member functions implement your program as a menu driven program as a menu driven program that have the following options:

1. insert value of array.
2. print the content of array.
3. calculate the sum of all the items in the array.
4. calculate the average of all the items.
5. calculate the standard deviation of the items.
6. find the largest number of all the items that have be added to the dataset.
7. find the smallest number of all the items that have be added to the dataset.
8. Exit.

any one can make this program please..

thnx any way :)
any one can make this program please..

Yes! You can!!! We can help!

start with posting some code!
1. insert value of array.

Try that first!
i start in this

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
using namespace std;

class statcalc
{

public:
int dataset[10];
double print();
void setsum();
double getsum();
void setmean();
double getmean();
void setstanderddeviation();
void setmax();
double getmax();
void setmin();
double getmin();
};

void statcalc::statcalc()
{
but am not so good in c++ programming and this home work is so hard to me
any one here ?
Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't make and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
ok i will try to make this problem and i will back again if i have any mistakes thank you :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.