Coding for program below

Hi guys,
I'm a IT student.I'm looking for coding for this program.Hope you guys can help me out with this

Write a program to conduct a health education test. This health education test will allow the user to measure the user's knowledge on few disciplines such as disease prevention, healthy lifestyle, healthy diet, pregnancy care and childbirth gender prediction, etc.

Your program must display a series of survey questions with various answer options (depending on the question) for each question. Your program must prompts the user to respond by entering an answer from the options given. You should have AT LEAST 20 questions in your test. At the end of the survey, calculate and display the test score and provide a brief analysis about the score/chosen discipline.

Firstly, design the flowchart required to conduct the test. Implement and test the design as detailed above. Include error handling and data validation in the program to validate user’s inputs.

This program should be designed neatly and effectively. Hence, there will be a need to use C++ programming language aspects such as selection, iteration, function, array, etc.

The test questions must be based on any available health education resources such as books, websites and others.
Last edited on
This site is not a homework service. If you have code with a specific question, please ask that and include the code. However, we will not do your assignment or work for you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.