editing minisat solver

please , I am a master student in the topic of satisfiability so I get the precompiled binaries of the minisat solver v 1.14-which works under the Cygwin as an exe. file - from the minisat page site and I run it on some instances and every thing is ok .
the problem is , I want to make some modification of this exe. file -and save it with another name and run it to be able to compare between the original solver and my new solver(program - or project)- thanks a lot .
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
Sounds like you need the source code.

http://minisat.se/MiniSat.html
thanks a lot for your interest , but I know this page and I already got the source code of minisat v1.14 from it . the problem is that , I installed the percompiled binaries of minisat v1.14 which worked under the Cygwin (package) which I had installed successively and minisat solver worked with me with no problems but I want to edit these binaries(one of its files) and save it again as another version of minisat - also under the Cygwin -
Please forgive me if I can not express well in English , thanks again.
You need to edit the source code and then compile it. There are instructions on how to build it in the README:

================================================================================
DIRECTORY OVERVIEW:

mtl/ Mini Template Library
utils/ Generic helper code (I/O, Parsing, CPU-time, etc)
core/ A core version of the solver
simp/ An extended solver with simplification capabilities
README
LICENSE

================================================================================
BUILDING: (release version: without assertions, statically linked, etc)

export MROOT=<minisat-dir> (or setenv in cshell)
cd { core | simp }
gmake rs
cp minisat_static <install-dir>/minisat

EXAMPLES:

Run minisat with same heuristics as version 2.0:

> minisat <cnf-file> -no-luby -rinc=1.5 -phase-saving=0 -rnd-freq=0.02
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.