could anyone help me about this task?

Please help me how could I do this task. I'm a beginner in C++ Programming and very interested to learn this outstanding programming language.
Last edited on
@gentleguy, pretty sure his task is to learn the C++ programming language.

@MPashaei, with all due respect, your post is both vague and meaningless. You are merely a click away from the tutorials tab which is located on the left hand side of your screen, why not click it and explore what's in it before submitting a redundant post? I think the materials that the tutorials cover might help you fulfil your task. Also, not trying to come off rude or anything, but the search bar is there for a reason. If you need guidance as to how/where to start learning C++, look up couple of posts posted by users before you, you will notice that this forum is rich in helpful tips and enlightenments. As you begin coding in C++, you will encounter many challenges along the way, and this is where the users on this forum can help you. Simply post what is it your code is failing to achieve and someone will gladly respond with the proper solution.

Enjoy and have fun learning how to code.

Welcome to the forums.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.