HELP SOS - create a class and list of strings

Create a class pearl, each pearl has an int diameter (in mm randomly 11, 12 or 13mm) and a string color (white, almond, pink, or black) Ask the user for a length of a strand of pearls in mm and a color. Create a link list of enough random pearls that is at the required length but has no more than the length + 10. You may have to discard / replace some if the length is too long

I've been trying to get this to compile nonstop!
If it won't compile, that suggests there's an error in the code. Have you tried fixing the error?
I've tried fixing the errors but am not sure what I am still doing wrong
Well, look at this from our point of view. You've not shown us any code. You've told us nothing at all except that it won't compile. You've not really given us much to go on.

If you want answers, you have to ask questions. Simply saying "it doesn't compile" isn't enough.
I've been trying it on code blocks but am getting stuck and at this point almost giving up
When you try to compile it, it doesn't compile? Is that the case?

We can do one of two things here; we can start suggesting every possible error possible, or you can:

1) Show us the compilation error, and
2) Show us the code causing that compilation error.

Basically, we're not psychic. You've said there's a problem with something we can't see, and we have zero knowledge of. We can't see your monitor screen. We can't read the compilation error from your screen. You've got to tell us.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.