Telnet window

Hey so I'm new to c++. I've coded in lua and currently do so. I've used clients such as zmud and mudlet for coding with my Mud games. I'm looking to expand though.

There is a project called Mudbot that basically, if you don't already know, is an application that opens seperately window and calls on headers for mapping in the muds I use.

What I want to do is recreate such a thing but for different purpose than mapping.

I have the code from mudbot to work with but I can't understand or see about about telnet. No extra headers or nothing and the min cpp calls on arpa/telnet. He to be included right away. I know that means it either calls on another header or a c++ function that is predefined.

So does that mean I'm missing a header? How would I code one for telnet? Or am I just being an idiot?

Let me mention that I have all of the source code for mudbot and have used the search function in each header to find telnet but nothing is mentioned. Any help would be appreciated since my coded is halted until I can get that sorted out.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.