looping assignement

hi I'm new in using c++ and it is major course in my school, now I have a assignment about loops and it goes like this I have no idea how to start

Write a program that will compute the grade of N students. It should meet the following requirements:
a.it will ask the user to enter the following data : 3 quizzes, 3 project, 1 quarter exam(use a looping structure to get the quizzes and project)

b.QTRG = 0.3QA + 0.4ProAve + 0.3QTR (QA – quiz average; ProAve – project average; QTR – quarter exam)

c.it will determine the equivalent grade (EG) based on the given table:
Average EG Remarks
1 - below 60 5.0 Failed
60 – below 76 3.0 Fair
76 – below 90 2.0 Good
90 - 100 1.0 Very Good

d.It will display the following : QTRG(quarter grade), EG and Remark of each student

e.It will execute for as long as the user wants to continue.

> now I have a assignment about loops and it goes like this I have no idea how to start
Well you start with just one student.

> a.it will ask the user to enter the following data : 3 quizzes, 3 project, 1 quarter exam
And you start with just 3 quizzes

Programs don't spontaneously appear. They're built one step at a time.

Step 1
1 student, 3 quizzes
Step 2
1 student, 3 quizzes and 3 projects
Step 3
1 student, 3 quizzes and 3 projects, and a quarter exam.
Step 4
..., calculate QTRG
Step 5
..., EG table and comments
Step 6
..., for N students.

how do you code that ?
> how do you code that ?
Read a book.
Pay attention in class.

This isn't a "first assignment problem". It's more like something you get towards the end of a semester. Which makes me wonder how you managed to survive this long on the course without knowing how to do anything.

Seriously, if you're stumbling at just very basic input and output, you need to start catching up ASAP.
Like for example, making an honest attempt at solving all your previous assignments, and not just sponging solutions from forums.

cout << "What is your name?";
cin >> name;

Yes, simple like that.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.