Hiring a C++ Programmer

I don't know where to post this but I'll post it here since everyone here must be a subject expert in this field.

I am looking for a C++ expert to help out with changing the Windows version of a VPN program and debugging some issues. The problem seems to be from the TAP 9 driver.

I used to program in C++ but after 8 years stopping, I've kind of lost touch and I need someone who is well-versed in C++ to write the code in C++ to fix this issue and run this Windows Program.

This initial set of tasks is for consideration of long-term work.

PM me or email me at michaeljake@hotmail.co.uk if you can help out. We can agree on a fixed fee or an hourly rate. Your work will be fairly compensated.

Thank you
Last edited on
I don't know where to post this

Looking to hire a programmer.....maybe change this to the Jobs section?
type c++ on github searchbox

Click on issues, copy-paste yours above, as it's rare they tell us their email, if they do, do such for letting them know in emailing it.
Last edited on
Thank you Furry Guy. Could a mod please move this to the Jobs section?
Furry Guy and/or abdulbadii, is this something that you could help out? I will look into posting this on Github. Problem is that most of the comments there are too technical and its about problem solving rather than projects. Not sure why do I need their emails here.
There's no mods here. You can repost in the job section.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.