How to make this program? Please provide full code.

Write a program which asks the user for a series of integers. The program first prints out all the integers the user entered then the program calls a function on each integer in this series to find the sum of all its digits. It makes a new vector of integers holding all these values and then prints out its contents. PLEASE NOTE: The integers can be of any length up to 9 digits long.
EXAMPLE INPUT AND OUTPUT:
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >3
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >23
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >562
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >6782
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >67812
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >567232
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >6982341
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >56721123
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >623421234
Please enter int - enter alpha to terminate >y
The value of original vector 0 is 3.
The value of original vector 1 is 23.
The value of original vector 2 is 562.
The value of original vector 3 is 6782.
The value of original vector 4 is 67812.
The value of original vector 5 is 567232.
The value of original vector 6 is 6982341.
The value of original vector 7 is 56721123.
The value of original vector 8 is 623421234.
The value of sums vector 0 is 3.
The value of sums vector 1 is 5.
The value of sums vector 2 is 13.
The value of sums vector 3 is 23.
The value of sums vector 4 is 24.
The value of sums vector 5 is 25.
The value of sums vector 6 is 33.
The value of sums vector 7 is 27.
The value of sums vector 8 is 27.
%
%
You might receive a justfuckinggoogleit.com on a post like that. Not sure, just saying...
Write a program which asks the user for a series of integers.

That would be a good place for you to start.

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/
Last edited on
Why not just pay someone to do it for you - the result will be the same - you'll have a program you didn't write yourself.
I am sometimes tempted to go darkside and just do people's homework for them, for money.
I would.
There should be a tenders page for such people willing to pay - I just wonder how many of them are willing to pay?
I'll do it. £25 per character plus £10 for each console io function.

Also, my rates++ with each iteration of any for loop in there and if you want me to use goto then it's gonna cost you.
closed account (zb0S216C)
@iHutch105: You'd have an archer after 1 assignment :)

Wazzak
There are already dozens of companies that offer paid homework services. It's a big business.

Of course most people will try to get it done for free in a forum like this if they can get away with it.
Is computer science mandotory for these guys - I mean, why not just quite the course and do something else, like business economics or some other type of course where their bartering skills will come in handy.

Or do these guys eventually make it into the professional IT fields, and doing what exactly? I can only imagine one must have one of those fictitious IT positions where bs can carry you.

God forbid such a person sitting in the real seat.

I'm sure most Dlbert comics are modelled after these guys :)

DUFFER - noun - an incompetent, ineffectual or clumsy person.

Irony?
We wont do your homework for you, you need to write the base code and ask for help when you come across some errors.
Of course most people will try to get it done for free in a forum like this if they can get away with it.

Sometimes I recognize the assignment (I've seen quite a few Introduction to Programming course slides) and mail the professors about it. Think I've nailed only one person that way, but it was fun nonetheless.

Sadly, most courses use the most standard exercises.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.