C++ code for car parking system

I need Help in Writing a Program in C++ for car Parking system using queues ,In which any VIP car is given Priority..

The code should contain some simple graphics also..
Do you want to implement queue yourself? In this case you can implement it as dynamic array or linked list. Otherwise, you can use 'priority_queue' container adaptor by including <queue> in the project.
can you please explain the code structure for this project...
By giving VIP car priority, do u mean, ull remove an already parked car and assign iparking space to a vip car or u want to keep some parking slots reserved, these slots can only be occupied by vip cars? Based on ur answer i can guide you in your project.
i mean from the "vip cars priority " that if there comes a vip car for parking then it must be given highest priority over the other coming cars...plzz guide for my project..its urgent :(
Here is the scenario i assume:
U have a parking lot of fixed size say 30.(consider as queue of size 30.)
At a random period of time say some 5 cars arrive at parking lot(an array of 5 input elements.)

Then first, the vip cars are allowed to enter the parking lot.(say some 3 elemnts of array based on another array containing their priority value.).If still the parking lot(queue) is empty then remaining cars are allowed to enter based on their level of priority.If two cars or elements have same priority, first come first serve principle is followed.

Data structures needed:
1. A queue of pre defined size, represents parking lot:use stl queue
2.Two arrays, one array represents car, one array their priority.
3.If queue is empty, choose the element from array with highest priority value.
4.Insert it at end of queue.
5.Display that parking lot is full, if the queue is full
6.repeat step 2,3,4 when a new car input arrives.
7. provide an option for user to remove cars(pop elemnts from queue.)
Look at the following for queue operations:
http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/stl/queue/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.