Neural book implement C++

Hi,

I've bought a book about programming neural networks in C#. I'm used to C++, but I thought that it would be easy to translate then in my native language, and it was.

But my disappointment was when I saw that the book required the author's libraries. I don't want to learn neural networks by using other's code. Not fair.

I left away the book, and I've started to look all over the internet, and it's very hard to find a book that at the same time teaches you the theory and gives you an ,,introduction" to programming(c++). A part of them are presenting the programming part wit a blur of theory(insufficient), and the rest are presenting only the theory(university theory).

Please, can someone recommend me a good book(to be able to download it from the net) that respect's these features?

Thank you,
RobertEagle

Last edited on
The theory is important in order to understand how neural networks work and how to use them properly. A good understanding of math is more important than being able to program. The implementation is unimportant to the theory so that is why it is often left out.

If you know the language good enough you should be able to translate the theory into actual code.
I'm very conscious that theory is the base of everything, but as our nation's saying "applying kill's you":))

Till now, regarding our documentation, I've finished OOP section. For 2 weeks I've been playing all around with OOP just to understand them better, and for 2-3 years I've been playing with C++ in general.

At school I'm in the 10th grade and even if I'm one of the best at math in that school, it looks very hard to understand those theories(neural's).
I don't want to start to read a book, that I'll quit it after 200 hundred pages after realizing that's not what I have looking for.

In this situation do you think that I should focus mostly on the theory? And if so, what books should I pick?

Thank you,
RobertEagle
Last edited on
Go read a book on neural networks. Then figure out how to implement it.
Have you read what I have written?
I'll be glad if you could help me find a good book that respect's everything I said in the last comments.

Thank you,
RobertEagle
Last edited on
Looks interesting. I've just looked over the chapters and comparing with what I have found it looks more simplistic and straight.

But as I said earlier, is there a possibility to download it? The problem is that the book I already have cost me a lot of money and disappointments and now I don't have any more money.

Thank you,
RobertEagle
Cant typically download books legally. If you have a local library, I'd check there
Okay, but if I don't have a local library that has these sort of books, is there any books on the internet that can be downloaded (or at least, tutorials)? And if there are, do you know some?

Thank again,
RobertEagle
I don't know any. But you have internet, you can look this up also.
I won't say any more than this because I'm not sure what the rules are on here regarding it, but just google for torrents
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.