Unresolved External in VC++ MFC ActiveX Control

Hi All,

I want to create mfc activex in vc++,

I use cvBlob in my project in OpenCV 2.1 in Visual Studio 2008,

I copied all source files in my project folder, have configured OpenCV,

and have this:

#include <cvblob.h>

using namespace cvb

but I’m also getting the following errors…

Error 1 125Ctrl.obj error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _cvRenderTracks referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CMy125Ctrl::DoProcessing(long)" (?DoProcessing@CMy125Ctrl@@IAEXJ@Z)

Error 2 125Ctrl.obj error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _cvUpdateTracks referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CMy125Ctrl::DoProcessing(long)" (?DoProcessing@CMy125Ctrl@@IAEXJ@Z)

Error 3 125Ctrl.obj error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _cvRenderBlobs referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CMy125Ctrl::DoProcessing(long)" (?DoProcessing@CMy125Ctrl@@IAEXJ@Z)

Error 4 125Ctrl.obj error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _cvLabel referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CMy125Ctrl::DoProcessing(long)" (?DoProcessing@CMy125Ctrl@@IAEXJ@Z)

But i have referenced the blob library in both project folder and also in the project in vc++…

I have linked the header files and all..
can somebody help..

What could be t reason ؟

The linker cannot find the functions mentioned in the libraries you have linked against. You need to find out which libraries to link against and make sure you're linking against them.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.