converting dollars to coins...
• Multiple outputs to the screen
• At least one input
• The use of integers and strings
• Looking or repetition with Do..While, If..Else
• Must have some output text to show correct value of coins that would be converted from the dollars.
• Code must include comments explaining your reason for the code section or what the code is doing
• Code must compile
• Dollar amounts should be round numbers with 2 decimals points (i.e. 47.00, 47.37, 47.50). If value is less than 1 or 0, the program should break or exit.