need help with starting program?

hi. i need help starting my program. im not sure how to start and im confused after trying a few different things. in general my program will read in a set of data into three arrays, representing three scores on three exams. the program will print the original data neatly, then it will compute the sum of each person's scores and print that information. the program will also find the largest, smallest values in each array and how far apart they are.
these are the functions i am going to use:
readthearrays--- will read a set of date into three arrays. gets 4 parameters (3 arrays and an integer k). each line of data will contain three values. the first value will be read into the first array, second value in the second array and so on.
printarray--- gets 1 array (nuns) and an integer (k), it will print 5 elements per line.
makenewarray--- gets five parameters (three original arrays which are the scores, one will be k, and the last parameter will be called sumscores.

my program will have 17 groups of 3 data values.

thank you for your help and i hope i was clear enough so you know what i am asking. thank you so much.
start by reading the files into strings that are read into the array?
post what you have
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.