Variadic Templates

I'm looking for a way to enter an unlimited amount of types in the <> part of a template function, I found Variadic templates but I'm not sure if it can do it, all the examples I've found are similar to the C argument list and don't use the <> part of the template at all.

I tried this, but the overload is ambiguous, can anyone offer a solution?

#include <iostream>
#include <typeinfo>

template<typename T>
void stuff()
{
    std::cout << typeid(T).name() << "\n";
}

template<typename T, typename... Args>
void stuff()
{
    stuff<Args...>();
}

int main()
{
    stuff<int, float, double>();
    return 0;
}

||=== Build: Debug in Variadic Templates Test (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp||In instantiation of 'void stuff() [with T = float; Args = {double}]':|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|14|required from 'void stuff() [with T = int; Args = {float, double}]'|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|19|required from here|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|14|error: call of overloaded 'stuff()' is ambiguous|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|14|note: candidates are:|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|5|note: void stuff() [with T = double]|
Z:\Programming\C++\Projects\Variadic Templates Test\main.cpp|11|note: void stuff() [with T = double; Args = {}]|
||=== Build failed: 1 error(s), 3 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|
You can get rid of the ambiguity by letting the second stuff() take one extra template argument.
#include <iostream>
#include <typeinfo>

template<typename T>
void stuff()
{
}

template<typename T1, typename T2, typename... Args>
void stuff()
{
    std::cout << typeid(T1).name() << "\n";
    stuff<T2, Args...>();