Error LNK 2019 with VS 2005

My humble greetings to everyone. First of all, I would like to present myself. I am a student and I am relatively new to the field of programming.
I am trying to run the codes given by Mr. Radford Neal, which is a free software package on LDPC codes. But consequently, I am encountering various linker errors, 16 in totals. Here is a few amongst them;

Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl mod2sparse_write(struct _iobuf *,struct mod2sparse *)" (?mod2sparse_write@@YAHPAU_iobuf@@PAUmod2sparse@@@Z) referenced in function _main make.obj

Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct mod2sparse * H" (?H@@3PAUmod2sparse@@A) make.obj

Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl intio_write(struct _iobuf *,int)" (?intio_write@@YAXPAU_iobuf@@H@Z) referenced in function _main make.obj

Well I am badly stuck with this problem for days. I tried searching on the internet and I came across that there is a lack of library files. I included several .lib in the additional dependencies of the project properties but nothing worked.

I am not uploading the code since its quite long but if someone wants then I`ll surely do so.

Please I request anyone to be of help to me. I will highly appreciate it.
Thanks.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.