Your program must not use a menu system. Instead the behaviour of the program will
be controlled using command line arguments. Your system will respond to the
following command line arguments.
• -l LENGTH (required) How long the generated sequence will be. The length
is a natural number.
• -r (optional) The sequence will be randomly generated (with range 0-100)
using the current time as a seed value. If this argument is not present then
the sequence will be a normal counting sequence e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4....
• -t TRANSFORMATION-TYPE (required) Which transformation will be applied.
Possible values for TRANSFORMATION-TYPE are the following:
• “sq” Square each element in the sequence.
• “dbl” Multiply each element in the sequence by 2