General C++ Programming - November 2016 (Page 3)

help!!!!my movie theatre program!!!

# include <iostream> # include <iomanip> using namespace std; void seats( double , int); void mapSeats(); void payManage(); int main() { const in...
[3 replies] Last: In addition to what Nico mentioned: Line 85: Your while condition ... (by AbstractionAnon)
string

Problem 3 (DO IT YOURSELF!) – Substrings Write a program that asks the user to enter his full name. The program should display first name and last name. Exa...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> int main() { std::cout << "Enter your full na... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Can someone explain the math behind this program?

1. Write a program that asks the user for a number n and prints the sum of the numbers 1 to n 2. Modify the previous program such that only multiples of three ...
[2 replies] Last: oh!!! ok I understand it now. Code makes perfect sense. Thanks a ton! (by james1979)
how to generate random numbers when sum up has fixed number

I wanna generate three random numbers in a row. These three numbers should be within 0,9. When sum up these three numbers, they will give a fixed number, let's ...
[9 replies] Last: I think we had better ask wahaha11 to clarify. (by lastchance)
Virtual functions problem when compiling

This the code that makes up my program. There are 3 header files and a single .cpp file. When I build the program however I get the errors: I have 6 errors for...
[2 replies] Last: OP: Seems you are carrying on irregardless since previous thread (http... (by gunnerfunner)
classes for a Q&A C++ application

Hello! I want to create a Q&A console application in C++ which must allow management of different types of users(administrator, moderator topic, ordinary user)...
[1 reply] : Class for users. That's about it. Inside the class the member function... (by boost lexical cast)
re-coding the code. HLEP!!

hello, i have a long code and i want to re-code it without using <ctime> library. the code is about reading array from file and write it to other file. i know...
[6 replies] Last: You don't need to use the <ctime> library for generating random numb... (by boost lexical cast)
tic tac toe into an array is right?

Write your question here. My problem is why the my tictac toe board can´t looks like the original file. The input file is: X O . . . . . X . This is th...
[4 replies] Last: I can see this message : Notice that we are saving the file to a temp... (by kevinros)
Temperature Converter!!

#include <cmath> using namespace std; class TemperatureConverter { private: double KelvinTemperature; double Kelvin; public: Temp...
[3 replies] Last: I think you need to review your textbook but here's a start on extensi... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Should I use shared object (.dll, .so) files or bytecode files for plugins?

I remember, back when I used Windows, a lot of programs used .dll files for plugins, but I also understand that dll files can easily be malicious, and it wouldn...
[1 reply] : I usually use .dlls. But that of course depends on what are you going ... (by Golden Lizard)
error: expected primary-expression before ',' token

my code is: #include <stdint.h> #include <stdio.h> template<typename SIZE_T>class mybody_t { uint8_t _space ; public: template<typename HEAD_T...
[1 reply] : You got an extra bracket: inline uint32_t *magic(void) { return _bo... (by Golden Lizard)
Issues with file content outputting incorrectly

Hello Everyone, I am new to c++ and am having trouble with a program that I am working on. The program involves outputting a joke and punchline to the user f...
[1 reply] : In displayAllLines(): cout << text << endl; the endl puts a new lin... (by gunnerfunner)
by bodx
Kindly assist EMERGENCY (1,2)

I need to run a program that enables a Cab company to obtain data of registered drivers and users, number of app downloads and number of usage of apps per day. ...
[33 replies] Last: you are really funny.......i think am even better than you. Lol htt... (by mbozzi)
by kais2
Bubblesort with a class

Hello i have to write Bubble-sort with 3 functions in a class: 1. a function to implement the sort. 2. a function to swap the numbers in the array. 3. and th...
[9 replies] Last: In "void bubsort :: sort()" why do you use cout inside the scope of th... (by Nico)
Changing a struct to a class, using public and private variables.

So basically I worked really hard on this code in my CS150 class and now I need to change it to a class, and I thought OK that's simple enough, but I cant seem ...
[4 replies] Last: OP: I am not sure whether to call this multiple posting or not ... ;) ... (by gunnerfunner)
by Rikasi
a database for games played by a program

Firstly should I read/write to files using c++? I'm starting to learn SQL but I haven't reached a level at which I can evaluate if it is a necessity for this...
[1 reply] : Firstly should I read/write to files using c++? Yes, C++ is a lower... (by Golden Lizard)
Input error crashes process

I'm working on a console hack of mine everything seem good but when I press enter twice it crashes the process here is some of my code #include <Windows.h> #in...
[3 replies] Last: To try and diagnose what's going on I've stripped out the intervening ... (by gunnerfunner)
by kais2
Bubblesort (1,2)

Hallo i have to wrie Bubblesort with 3 funktions in a class a funktion to impelement the sort ,a funktion to swap the numbers in the array and the last one must...
[25 replies] Last: but im not sure if i have to do with sort::sort (by kais2)
by melika
Chess Game Board Question

Hi everyone, beginner in C++ but I'm surviving. For my final project, I'm programming a chess game, but I wanted to know if it was possible to have the board ap...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, but if you are a beginner you may just use System("clear") or clr... (by Golden Lizard)
by KMS
C++ DOUBT

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> void main() { clrscr(); int mark , i, a,b,c,d,e; float sum=0; cout<<"Enter marks obtained in ENGLISH :"; cin...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/202943/2/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
November 2016 Pages: 12345... 23
  Archived months: [oct2016] [dec2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.