Hiring Programmer (low pay)

Hello. I'm looking for only 1 programmer to basically do my evil bidding. Muahahahahaaaaa. Just kiddin.

I do need a programmer though who knows how to design a basic 2D game and incorporate images and textures and such into a program. Or even if you are an expert DOS programmer, I could still use you for framework, prototype, storyboard type stuff.

Again the pay is not much but if you just wanna make a little money, send me a message here on the forum and we'll talk on skype or email or something.

Also, I prefer making payments via paypal.
Last edited on
Hi,

I'm an experienced, 20+ years C++, developer with day job in military software development and a passion in game programming which I work on in my spare time.
I made a little concept proof demo for a simple 2D arcade retro game in october, running under linux, windows and android (this last one i had no time to finish compiling but i could do it in a few days), which i could show you in case.

If you are still looking for a programmer I might be interested.

Let me know,
Vik
closed account (13bSLyTq)
Hi,

I am experienced in both Security and Game programming. I have already pleased a customer before:
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/jobs/114831/

I can develop 3rd Game, for you with realistic simulation of physics and water lighting. I too developed a montage\proof-demo of the game. I would be honoured to show it.

I can develop a advanced 3rd Game both compatible with:
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Microsoft Windows

Additionally, I can develop the game in few days - with realistic destruction models, Water simulation, Vehicle\Transport Control, Weather control.

A additional screen-shot: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-61SYI2rsfWY/Um6Gr2oRdDI/AAAAAAAAAFE/oh_lErkOBi4/s1600/Project+Delta.png

The job will be done is 3 - 4 days maximum and maybe faster, I will also work at a relatively cheap price.
I would be honoured to work on this project.
Feel free to PM me.

If the job is still available.

Let me Know,
Rohan
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.