• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Seeking C++ programmer for 2d endless ru

Seeking C++ programmer for 2d endless runner platformer (pc)

Searching experienced coder to pay for my 2d endless platformer. Give me offers ;)
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
so let me get this straight... you want a top of the line programmer, who will implement all of your ideas for a game by him/herself, optimize it to get the most entertainment out of a few lines, all in hopes that it will go big and they will then get paid? good luck...
nooo, we will pay the guy TO code the game at the price we agree
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
And who exactly is your "team"?
closed account (13bSLyTq)
Fair enough, however the trouble is few companies in the past offered similar contracts but when the game did become successful, either the company betrays them or forgets the original developer.

Not to break your bubble but, companies which are serious about their profits, sales would have enough money to start off mainly in the Entertainment industry. It is a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance for a miracle to happen in which your game happens to become multi-million dollar worth.

There are several other aspects one could go on about...the most notable being the payment.
im not making any contracts or something. :o I am just saying that i want a trustworthy person to pay and make me code for my game. Normal amount of payment.

And the *team* is:

Me the leader and organizer of all the game, contacting with people and doing researches about companies and how they work

a music composer that already has done amazing work

2 amazing graphic designers creating the graphics of the game and also a comic for the whole trilogy

a very skilled coder that proved untrustworthy and searching for someone to replace him.

I am going to legalize the company soon too.
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
so... tight buget, lots of things that need to be coded in, has to be fit in a minimal loc, normal payment, and if game goes viral more money, oh and no contracts... you need to rewrite this better.
tnx everyone for trying to help :)
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Sorry steelcut for some of the members here being quite rude and disrespectful. I am quite interested in your project and would like to chat about it a bit more with you to find out some more details if you have the time sometime this week. If your interested send me a PM with a way to contact you (Skype, email, or whatever works for you).

@everyone else

Please remember this is the jobs section and posts should be respectful and professional. If you don't like what a poster is offering or asking for then ignore it. So please stop with the sarcastic and condescending comments they contribute nothing to the thread.
Last edited on
I dont have something more to add Zereo, finally someone serious i can talk with. ;)

PM me your skype my friend.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Please remember this is the jobs section and posts should be respectful and professional. If you don't like what a poster is offering or asking for then ignore it. So please stop with the sarcastic and condescending comments they contribute nothing to the thread.
I didn't mean to come off as rude.

I was just wondering if this is reliable or not.
Im intrested in the whole project. Im studying computer science right now for college. I have some great ideas for the game. I have the potential to become a successful programmer. Put me on team, I will put my time and effort into the game.
Interesting.. Enable Private messages on this forum and send me your Skype so we can chat ;)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.