1) Check the job portal according to your location. Some job portal also deals in industry based job searching. Usually job portal avail this facility by completing their profile and upload resume.
2) Consult to the employees of same field about the company’s opening
3) Attend the job fairs. Some of the companies in job fair accept the application for the job and even conduct on the spot interview. Some job fairs are industry based.
4) Visit the company website of your field and apply directly for the job by uploading your resume.
5) Ask to the company for their physical address if they don’t have the online application facility. According to the company vacancy, they will consider you if you are eligible for the job.
6) You can consult to the local recruiters. These recruiters basically match up the company requirement and line up the interview. They also provide the company details and even help you prepare for the interview.
7) Complete the formality at the job consultant and provide you part time or full time job at the companies.