• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Refactoring C++ code to make it more ext

Refactoring C++ code to make it more extensible

I have a C++ application that I have developed myself. I want help in re-factoring it to make it more flexible and extensible.

It is an electrical drawing software. It has around 10000 lines of code. Most of it is simple procedural code. (draw line from point1 to point2, draw circle, etc).

Later, I would also like to add a database access to this application. The present product application can be viewed at www.paneldraw.com.

Regarding payment, it is just a startup and I won't be able to afford much. Also, since I am new to software development, I honestly don't even know the fair price for such a work. If anyone is interested, he/she can pm me and we can discuss it further. You can then send me a quote once you get to know the amount of work involved.
email me at blessedit@yahoo.com so that we will talk about it
Dear Sir,
I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction. I have more than 7 years of work experience in c++, C#, Mysql, UML, MSSQL, MSsql, PHP, ASP. Here is my skype: amol_golegaonkar and email: golegaonkar.amol@gmail.com

I will help you to get this done in very competitive price. Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks
Amol
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.