Duration: 10 months to 3 years
Location: old-port Montreal
Fuze Technology specializes in placing accomplished technology professionals for companies nationwide, many of which are Fortune 500 companies. Fuze Technology’s Search Consultants work to provide the most comprehensive and best fit approach.
Candidates come to Fuze HR because we seek out the best opportunities in the market for them. We are highly regarded for our niche-market knowledge, candidate and contractor care, and our timely, weekly payment of contractor invoices.
Our client has been recognized as one of the most respected, growing and technologically advanced financial institutions in North America. The successful candidate will play a key role in the design and development of the analytics platform in a highly distributed, multi-tiered environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop an infrastructure for n-tiered distributed computing (plus all the tools involved for development and debugging),
- Integration of specific analytic models, a framework for running and storage of the said models, a unified front-end for display and reporting.
- Involved in the complete process of running and reporting risk in a large scale environment over a heterogeneous product set.
What You Need for this Position
- Very strong C++ programming and problem solving skills
- Strong multi-threaded or distributed computing experience
- Design and architectural background in a multi-tiered environment
- Must have good English communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a face paced environment
- Aptitude to lead small teams and mentor team members
I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction. I have more than 7 years of work experience in c++, C#, Mysql, UML, MSSQL. Here is my skype: amol_golegaonkar and email: firstname.lastname@example.org