ArmA 3 Completly custom Server

Hello,
My name is Jigsaw. I am the owner of New World Order gaming. At the moment, I am in the process of making an ArmA 3 life server. I have a full team of people to write the story and come up with the features. However, we only have one coder and he is struggling with the task.

What we are doing:

For those not familiar with ArmA 3, it is a realistic military shooter. However,all the servers are made by people like me. The company that created arma 3 does not provide servers. So, when you buy a server from a host, it will automaticly come with the most popular mission file made by an independent coder: Altis life. The issue is that all Altis life servers use that pre-made mission file and barely change anything. I am looking to use it as a base for us. But, we will change all locations and features that never have been seen before. For instance, we are making the cities interactive and making political and religions system.

The Job:

We are looking for someone with moderate to advanced knowledge in c++. The job will be intense in the beginning as we are starting from nothing but the core mission file. However, the job will be easy in the future. You will only need to make a few updates to keep the server fresh.

I know you may think this is an amateur work, but it is not. I am completly serious about this project and ready to take any means possible to make it happend. I am looking to be the number 1 server. Also, considering the top 3 servers on arma 3 right now make 5 000$ a month in donation, we could make a lot of money. I will not keep any of the money. Every coder will get it. So, if you are advanced enough, you can keep all of it. Also, that percentage will never change over time. You will keep making money working with us as long as you make few updates for us.

You can reach me by messaging me, emailing me at philbond1997@hotmail.com , by contacting me on my website: nwoggaming.enjin.com or by joining my ts:

Thank you for considering, Jigsaw
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.