• Forum
  • Jobs
  • C++ programmer [for your team/startap/pr

C++ programmer [for your team/startap/project]

Hello cplusers,

I hava a degree in Computer science with concentration in programming and I'm looking to join (VOLUNTEER) for a team, start-up or project with equally passionate c/c++ developers where I can employ my skills, increasing my knowledge and contribute to the people I work with.

Languages I know and what I've done:
C/C++ is the language that I like the most but I also have well developed knowledge of Assembly and JAVA. I have solid understanding of classes (OOP), Inheritance, Polymorphism, Operator Overloading, Pointers, Dynamic Data Structures, Dynamic Memory, Templates/Generics, Multi Threading.

I have learned and worked in the past with C#, VB, JavaScript, PHP, UNIX Bash, SQL, HTML, CSS.

I have also self learned basic, static/dynamic analysis of Malware for x86 binaries using OllyDbg, IDAPro and gdb.
I have developed two 2D video games (aircraft, pong) using the Win32 Api, 2-3 years ago.

I'm a fun person with a great attitude and love for life. I love outdoors, soccer, surfing and drinking good cappuccinos.

I'd really love to meet and work with other developers.
Please pm me or email me at pcpbk515@yahoo.com with any kind of work offers.
You can yoin my C++ team, but thewre are only beginers... but if that's ok to you...
Contact me:
urh.primozic@gmail.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.