• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Is my project worth telling people about

Is my project worth telling people about.

Hello people

I am an electrical engineer and have decided to go back to college and further my education this year, and am currently studying for an FdEng course at Bournemouth university.

OOP using C++ is part of the course and for our project we are going to develop a program for a game of battleship.

My question is: will that program be of any value, when it comes to seeking employment as a programmer, or will I need to get involved in other more complex programs in order to achieve that.
You should move this to the lounge.

Bobeemick wrote:
My question is: will that program be of any value, when it comes to seeking employment as a programmer, or will I need to get involved in other more complex programs in order to achieve that.
For a console battleship game? Not so much. Maybe something a bit more complex will help.

What field do you want to get into?
Last edited on
hmm.. I'm in electronics curriculum so i really feel the value of being a programmer. But as far as I have noticed engineering in the field, they tend to be put in complex analysis like building/planning/strategy stuffs like making software security or something.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.