• Forum
  • Jobs
  • An opportunity in London - Prop Trading

An opportunity in London - Prop Trading

Good afternoon C++!

Hope all is well; I understand that the natural reaction to recruiters posting on these forums (even though it's job-focused) would be spite and malice so I took some advice from a C++ Developer I know. He said to cut the buzzword bingo, be transparent about remuneration and be honest about location.

So here we go:
I work for a market-maker and proprietary trader with offices across the UK, US and Asia.

We are currently hiring for an exceptional C++ technologist to take charge of building out our capability to trade on the EUREX. The role encompasses design, architecture, coding (of a real-time trading system) and acting in an advisory capacity to the traders.

The role is based in London, near Bank Station.

The salary is up to £150,000 basic + bonus + benefits; those who require sponsorship will be considered.

I hope I have been brief but to the point – further details are available on request via return email: tcamps@teksystems.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Tony
Hi Tony

I'd like to have a crack at this one. I'm an old hand at C++ so this should not be much of a problem. Let me know where to send my resume.

Joe Cusano
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.