Look for Developers

Hi,

We are currently looking for a few experience developers that will like to develop mobile game (single and multiplayer) applications and be part of a growing team who shares the same passion for games.

These are some of requirements we are looking for in a developer
e.g being able to help us create/build, test, update & maintain multi-platform applications.

Here's what we're looking for:

Developers:

Need to have acceptable use of the English language

Ability to learn quickly and complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned

Need to know C++ (Facebook SDK - would be great)

Knowing the basics of the Eclipse with ADT, JDK, SDK(automatically), NDK, Apache Ant (incorporated in some eclipse releases) and Cocos2d-x Program

Expectations:

Working online every week

Working with a team online

Great communication

Be creative and pro-active

Create full functioning application (with team members)

Be a team player - help others and get help when needed

Following directions

What you will get:

Working with a fun team

Get paid for the mobile application (Get money once the application brings in revenue)

Watch millions of people enjoy the app

Obtain more knowledge on developing

Once apps are out and creating revenue, ongoing steady work with the team

Please contact if you are interested
Hi - I am a senior C++ developer and I might be interested in joining your team. Please send me your contact information in a private message.
I am interested in working for you. I've been learning C++ specially game developing for about 2 years now. I know most of the stuff. Please leave your contact information or send it via PM function.
I have been a professional C++ developer for approximately 3 years since my graduation with a computer science degree from a Canadian university. I am interested in part time C++ work with your organization. Please PM me if you are interested in working with me.

Thank You
Sorry, I realized that my PM function was off. It is turned on now.
Hi, I am C++ developer and interested in develop mobile game very much. So if possible send me your email. Looking forward your response.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.