Software Engineer - Seattle

At EMD Millipore, we place a high priority on developing innovative instruments using novel technologies. As a Software Engineer, you will work with our small team of developers to create high performance data acquisition systems that generate and process the cell imagery of the Amnis imaging flow cytometers (www.amnis.com). Working closely with our diverse cross-disciplinary staff, you will be a key member of our team responsible for the design and implementation of robust and maintainable solutions for operating, building, and servicing our instruments.

We're looking for people with four to six years of experience programming multi-threaded, real-time instrumentation software and/or firmware using C++ or C and excellent OOP design and development skills.

There is no relocation assistance available. To apply follow this link:

https://career012.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=66127&company=merckgroup&username=&st=33BB6637464858CF8C9F73BB0FA36959D6D16811
​Hello!

​I am writing ​to inform you there is a strong C++ team available since March 11.

​The team includes 3 developers headed by a Teamlead.​

​The skills are as follows:​

Languages: C/C++ , Java/jni, C++/CLI, C# pinvoke

RDBMS: SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL

Frameworks/Technologies:
STL, Boost, MFC, Codejock, Qt4/Qt5, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, Redmine, TBB, APR, cmake, nsis, POSIX, Win API, Google Protobuf, gtest

​The team works on behalf of SimbirSoft Ltd., a global custom software ​development company founded in 2001.

​We will be happy to help your business deliver more services to your clients.​​

At your interest, just let me know and I will give more details. ​

Thank you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.