C++ Core Platform Developer

Please contact Michael at: mczirjak@futuresgroupit.com if interested

I’m working directly with the CTO of a disruptive tech firm (HQ in NYC) who are seeking a Senior C++ Engineer for a small, elite team that owns and is developing their next-generation, core platform used by the firm's internal developer clients.

Currently they’re a team of 12, creating the building blocks used by over 3000+ engineers. It’s immediate impact from day one, implementing your ideas/vision, influencing their future development ecosystem.

Outside of their tech stack (C++, python, Unix/Linux), they need someone who is very hands-on, who has excellent problem solving skills and possesses self-confidence.

Additionally, the client is able to guarantee bonuses in writing for 2015. This is a Fulltime role located in New York City.

Required Technical Skillset:
• Minimum of 5-7+ years of C++ development experience
• Extensive understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented design
• Experience building Highly-Available, High Performance infrastructures and core libraries
• Proven experience working on Unix/Linux; cross-platform development experience is a plus
• Excellent problem solving skills, self-confidence
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics, etc
Last edited on
Would it be acceptable to come to NY for few months and then go back to Poland and work remotely?
Me and my buddies are looking to resign from our corporate jobs as C++ developers and start working for some cool American startup.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.