• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Any C++ college students interested in f

Any C++ college students interested in free online tutoring?

This is more for those who don't know where to start or don't have a specific question you can post here on cplusplus.

I'd like to help out with your C++ assignments so I can learn more about what problems you have with your programming courses. I can do beginning concepts like if statements/loops/classes up to data structures/pointers/etc.
I'll help walk you through one programming assignment using something like http://collabedit.com/ (a collaborative code editor that we can use in a browser). If you would like a lesson, email me at learnprogrammingwithtim@gmail.com or message me here on cplusplus so we can setup a time/talk about the assignment.

I want to teach how to break the problem into tiny steps that we can test. From the few tutoring sessions I've had, that has seemed to help a lot. I would like to see if it can help you too.

Depending on how many people request help, I may or may not be able to help everyone. Please don't ask for help with something that is due in 4 hours/a day. There's a good chance I won't have time to help you before it's due.

Best of luck!
-Tim
Last edited on
sir ,i want to learn it i m not so much good at programming .so plz help me sir.thank u sir dibyanshu email:dxvampire2012@gmail.com
I think this would still go into the jobs section.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.