Offering Tutoring Sessions

Hi all,

Let me know if anyone needs help in learning C++ or C#. I'd be more than happy to help. I have over a year's experience in tutoring first-year university students and high-school students looking to get a head start before entering a post-secondary institution.

The feedback has been generally positive, and I welcome the chance to teach more in order to grow as a tutor as well as a programmer, myself.

If you're interested, email me at:
sparkprogrammer@gmail.com

Hope to help you!
Joe
Hey Joe! I would be happy to know more about this, I just want to know would this be free? I imagine it wouldn't be, but its always worth it to ask!
at a tollgate the number of vehicles with two wheels,four wheels and more than wheels respectively are counted.write down only the neccessary switch statement to count the number of vehicles with two wheels,four wheels and more than four wheels.

int nrwheels
int count2 , count4 , countmore;

assume that count2, count4 and countmore have been initialised already and that a value has been and validated for nrwheels

pls help
Hi all, it's faster if you send an email directly to me at sparkprogrammer@gmail.com

It's easier to reply that way :)
Hi Joe,
Would you be willing to do some tutoring for a second year engineering student? I need some help with the computer programming module of my course. It is mostly basic C++ stuff but difficult for me nonetheless.
I would be more than happy to. Send me an email at sparkprogrammer@gmail.com, and we can get started :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.