• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Looking for C++ Developer position in Lo

Looking for C++ Developer position in London, UK

Hi

I'm looking for a (senior) C++ Developer position in central or west London, UK.

My core skill are C++/STL/Boost, Visual Studio (to 2012 so far), WinAPI (up to Windows 7 so far), OOA/D, SVN, Git ... (see profile for a bit more information.)

I'm finding it harder than usual to find work this time round (I'm out of work at the moment) for various reasons, though I'm not really sure why.

The two keys things I am looking for in a job is that (1) it involves working on interesting problems which involved learning new stuff, and (2) it allows me to have a life outside work (so can't be too far away from where I live.)

If you are either a company (in the right kind of location) or a recruitment agency then please message me with you web site URL and a contact e-mail address and I will send you my CV along with additional information.

Regards

Andy
Last edited on
Andy

i work for a global financial services company and i run the real time development group and i am looking for C++ developers to be part of our real time feed team. We're based in EC2. I'm looking for a minimum of 5 yrs (more would be even better) experience, ideally in financial markets but for the right person that can be waived. If it sounds interesting send me a cv

thank you
jordan
682sport@gmail.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.